Congratulations! You’re Verified!
But you aren’t entered yet! Here are the next steps:
- Fill out the form below
- Then on Twitter, tweet a 15-second video or photo with a caption explaining why you want to “go Orange in Orlando” and why the IVMF should send you to the game. Use #CuseForTroops to be entered.
- Your Twitter account must be public so we can see your Tweet!
- Include as much Orange pride as you can in your tweet whether video or photo
- Please use the hashtag #CuseForTroops on your tweet or you will not be officially entered.
Why do I want to be with the Orange in Orlando?! Because we’ve been @Cuse fans our entire lives and would love nothing more than to watch @CuseFootball take down @WestVirginiaU! 🏈🍊 #CuseForTroops pic.twitter.com/okP0hiebyt
— Vanessa Marquette (@vrmarquette) December 10, 2018
— Cusefan2018 (@cusefan2018) December 10, 2018
Other important items to note:
- Entries are only eligible after successful verification through Troop ID (only successfully validated military-connected participants will be entered to win).
- Troop ID verification does not mean you have entered the contest. You must do the Twitter post with the #CuseforTroops hashtag as stated above.
- Syracuse University faculty and staff are not eligible to participate.
- Flight departs from Syracuse Hancock International Airport on 12/26/18 and returns to Syracuse 12/28/18
- Winners receive two tickets to the game, roundtrip airfare and hotel accommodations.
- Winners will be notified Tuesday, 12/18/18. Winners will be announced publicly on Wednesday, 12/19/18.
- Winners must agree to participate in any publicity request including, but not limited to, photos, videos, media interviews, and more.