Onward to Opportunity (O2O) helps active duty, selected reserve, veterans, and military spouses learn business, technology, and customer service skills to accomplish their personal and professional goals after military service.
This program is completely FREE and combines industry-validated courses, strong partnerships, and comprehensive career coaching and employer relations services to match participants with civilian job opportunities.
- Active Duty U.S. Military
- U.S. Veterans
- U.S. National Guard / Reservists
- Military Spouses
Why Enroll in O2O?
- FREE industry-recognized certifications with exam fee & courses included
- Over 30 courses available in 3 in-demand career tracks
- A comprehensive assessment tool to align training plan with skills, interests and professional goals
- In-person and/or virtual support from the Institute for Veterans and Military Families throughout your program journey
- Career path selection, interview preparation and placement services
- Direct connection to over 400 military-friendly employers
- Open to National Guard and Reserves