VCTP Pre-Application Checklist
Please review the following checklist to prepare your information in advance of the VCTP application window.
No specific format is required for program admission – submit your best version!
LinkedIn Profile URL
You can view your unique LinkedIn page URL by viewing the text box just below the profile picture when viewing your profile
If you do not yet have a LinkedIn account, one can be created in just few a minutes here: Join LinkedIn
Veterans – Only if service member has separated from active service (you will need to keep the document with you for reference, as the assessment will require information from the DD214)
Spouses – You will need to enter information from your spouse’s DD214 as you complete the assessment
Other important notes:
- The program application will populate after clicking ‘Apply Now’ link. There will be TWO (2) steps:
Step 1: Complete an interest form (available on February 14, 2017 Noon US EST)
- This will trigger an email to the email address you provided (non-military email address).
- This email will contain a link to an assessment, which will expire in 3 days from receipt (February 16, 2017 11:59 pm US EST).
Step 2: Complete the assessment within 3 days of receipt.
- The assessment will take 20 – 35 minutes to complete.
- Please use a PC or laptop to complete the assessment (not on a mobile device).
- Important Note: If you do not complete the assessment within the 3 days of receipt, the link will expire and you will need to apply again the following month.
- The application opens at ~ 12 PM (Noon) US EST on the second Tuesday of every month and will close once maximum capacity for that cohort has been reached. Interest forms are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The program interest form will populate after clicking the ‘Apply’ link on the second Tuesday of every month. If it does not, please consult our troubleshooting tips for the application: Application Troubleshooting
- The program interest form will populate after clicking either the ‘Apply Now’ links as appropriate. If it does not, please consult our troubleshooting tips for the application: Application Troubleshooting
- Also note, avoid using a US Government DoD computer system when applying to the program or accessing VCTP program functions. Government system firewalls often create issues for the viewing and submission of the VCTP application.
- For additional information about our admissions process, we encourage you to check out the VCTP FAQ page for answers to our most frequently asked questions.