The IVMF Difference
Our goal to help you get to where you want to be after leaving the military life. We offer programs that support post-military careers by complementing military skill sets/training. We work with leading corporations to identify skills gaps and prepare courses to get you trained and ready to enter the workforce. And we're here to help you along the way, take a look at how the IVMF supports our program participants:
Our enrollment services team knows our programs inside and out and can help assess where you are today and how we can help get you to where you want to be in your career.
How We Can Help
- Not sure which IVMF program you may be eligible for to best assist you in your post-service career goals? We’ll listen to your story and make the best recommendation to meet your need
- Provide referrals to relevant resources in order to meet those goals
- Provide assistance in preparing you to submit the appropriate application for the program of your choice/eligibility
Our Enrollment Services Team
While enrolled in IVMF programs, our Advising Services team will provide coaching, academic and career advice, and support for course completion, resource referrals and industry certification guidance. Our Advising Services team will work one-on-one with you to ensure that your professional goals are met.
How We Can Help
- We will work with you to ensure that your professional goals are aligned with industry certification path you are pursuing
- Help you in navigating our online learning management systems
- Offer referrals to additional resources to support your career and educational goals
- Keep you informed by presenting webinars related to career preparation & employment