EBV Accelerate is a 3-phase program that gives veterans with a successful business the tools and coaching to propel their business to the next phase: sustainable growth. Topics will include acquiring growth funding, rebranding for expansion, determining a sustainable growth rate, establishing partnerships, managing cash flow, and much more.
EBV Accelerate's 3-Phases
PHASE 1: two weeks of online instruction focused on business analysis.
PHASE 2: is a three-day residency during which participants will create a personalized action plan for their business.
- Tuesday-Thursday; Monday & Friday as Travel Days
- Travel to the location is at the candidate’s cost.
- Lodging and meals are provided for the participant during the three days of Phase 2.
- All program learning materials will be provided at no cost to the participant.
PHASE 3: involves resources to support the growth of your business.
- Veteran business owner must have ‘Open to all Veteran business owners – 50% or more ownership maintained by veteran ‘(discuss your business’ unique situation with us as necessary)
- In business for 3 or more years (recommended; must have financials)
- Must employ 5 or more full-time employees
- Served active duty with honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions
- Graduates of other IVMF programs are eligible
Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL) – ACCELERATE
- Phase I — September 28, 2019 – October 16, 2019
- Phase II – October 26 – 30, 2019 (Monday & Friday Travel Days. Monday evening welcome event)
Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA) – Coming Soon