- Enhanced resume
- Industry-specific certification
- Enhanced Professional Network
- Career Coaching
- Interview Matching
Onward to Opportunity – formerly known as The Veterans Career Transition Program – at National Capital Region offers two career tracks: Information Technology & Business Management.
Your journey will begin with three and 1/2 days of face-to-face classroom training and facilitation that includes the two-day Onward to Your Career course and the two-day foundations course in a learning pathway of your choosing. The classroom portion is followed by 6-12 weeks of online coursework to earn an industry certification.
Additionally, our National Partner Hire Heroes USA will also help to build your resume and prepare you for interviews.
Interested? Please contact us below or get started here!
Disclaimer: Some installations do not offer all possible coursework. Please contact the installation team to learn of any restrictions.
- U.S. active duty military member
- U.S. veteran
- U.S. National Guard or Reservist
- Spouse of a U.S. active duty, veteran, national guard, or reservist.
- Read more about eligibility requirements here
Upcoming Cohort Schedule:
- Jan 18-19, 21-22
- April 19-22
- July 12-15
- October 18-21