- Phase I: 30 day online, instructor-led business fundamentals and research course work
- Phase II: 9-day residency experience at one of the eight EBV consortium schools
- Phase III: 12-month ongoing support focused on small business creation and growth
EBV is a first-of-its-kind initiative that turns veterans into entrepreneurs! The EBV program leverages the skills, resources and infrastructure of higher education to offer cutting-edge, experiential training in entrepreneurship and small business management to post-9/11 veterans.
The EBV opens the door to economic opportunity for veterans by developing their competencies in the many steps and activities associated with creating and sustaining an entrepreneurial venture. Founded at Syracuse University in 2007, the program has since expanded to additional universities across the U.S., including Texas A&M, UCLA, the University of Connecticut, Louisiana State University, The Florida State University, Saint Joseph’s University and the University of Missouri –with Syracuse University serving as national host of the consortium of schools.
What You Will Experience
- World class entrepreneurship training with fellow veterans (or family members)
- Lifelong mentors and friends established at the course
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs, veterans and program graduates
Post 9/11 veterans with Honorable discharge.
The entire EBV experience, including travel and lodging, is offered without any cost to participating Veterans
Phone: (315) 443-6898
|COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY||LOCATION||PHASE||ONLINE OR RESIDENCY||DATE(S)||PROGRAM NOTES|
|Saint Joseph’s University||Philadelphia, PA||I||Online||May 3 – 21, 2021|
|II||Online||June 7 – 11, 2021|
|Texas A&M University (TAMU)||College Station, TX||I||Online||June 7 - July 2, 2021|
|II||Residency||July 10 – 17, 2021|
|Syracuse University||Syracuse, NY||I||Online||June 21st – July 9th, 2021|
|II||Residency||July 24th – 31st, 2021|
|University of Missouri||Columbia, MO||I||Online||June 28th - July 16th, 2021|
|II||Residency||August 13th - August 20th, 2021 (13th & 20th are travel days)|
|University of Connecticut||Storrs, CT||I||Online||November 1 – 30, 2021|
|II||Online||December 4 – 12, 2021|
|University of California at Los Angeles||Los Angeles, CA||I/II||TBD||2022 dates coming soon|