Ready to take your business to the next level? Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans (EBV) Accelerate is a bootcamp-style program focused on growth and tackles head-on topics such as the financial, management, marketing and strategic planning challenges established businesses face.
EBV Accelerate is a 3-phase program that gives veterans with a successful business the tools and coaching to propel their business to the next phase: sustainable growth. Topics will include acquiring growth funding, rebranding for expansion, determining a sustainable growth rate, establishing partnerships, managing cash flow, and much more.
EBV Accelerate will be offered in three phases
PHASE 1 – two weeks of online instruction focused on business analysis.
PHASE 2 – is a three-day residency during which participants will create a personalized action plan for their business.
- Tuesday-Thursday; Monday & Friday as Travel Days
- Travel to the location is at the candidate’s cost.
- Lodging and meals are provided for the participant during the three days of Phase 2.
- All program learning materials will be provided at no cost to the participant.
PHASE 3 – involves resources to support the growth of your business.
- Open to all veteran business owners – 50% or more ownership maintained by veteran
- discuss your business’ unique situation with us as necessary
- In business for 3 or more years (recommended; must have financials)
- Must employ 5 or more full-time employees
- Veteran business owner must have served active duty with honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions
- Graduates of other IVMF programs are eligible
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA):
- Phase I (TBD)
- Phase II – April 30th – May 2nd, 2019
- Travel Days – April 29th & May 3rd, 2019