Practice360 is a collective learning network fueled by local communities. Our communities are run by people who share a passion for serving veterans and military connected families and who strive to do it better. As these separate communities learn, they communicate and work together as a collective to help further the strength of the overall mission as a whole.
AmericaServes is the country’s first coordinated network of organizations dedicated to serving the military community by connecting them to the resources specific to their unique needs.
According to a recent Google study, the number one issue reported by service members is navigating the plethora of resources available to support them and their families. Having an abundance of options is a great thing, but trying to utilize them effectively is overwhelming. AmericaServes provides veterans, transitioning service members, and their families access to a simple and effective way to access and navigate a range of supportive services in their communities.
AmericaServes is a national-facing movement with three supporting business lines dedicated to building and sustaining community-based practices to best-serve military connected members and their families.
- Insights – AmericaServes deliver strong insights for our partners
- Support – AmericaServes provides impactful support, training, and technical assistance
- Practice360 – AmericaServes features expert providers & practitioners who share best practices
Benefits of working with AmericaServes:
- First-of-its-kind collective impact model helps community organizations work together to provide service members and their families with an entire package of resources to meet their needs
- Community networks establish single points of entry so veterans can access multiple services in fewer steps
- No-Wrong-Door: Veterans are holistically assessed at entry to facilitate referrals according to their unique situation and needs
- IVMF provides resources to assist with implementation, launch and operations for 2 years and remains engaged to assist with oversight and measurement
- IVMF-secured support from the DoD and the VA as network participants
- Local Ownership: partner with local leadership for network sustainability
- And more!
AmericaServes uses its expertise in data collection, professional dashboards, and analytical understanding to provide measurable results across a variety of wanted factors. By utilizing these tools and information, AmericaServes is able to provide the programs stretching across the nation with the information they need to make the biggest impact in their community.
AmericaServes works side by side with the best non-profit and human services agencies in cities, counties, and states across the country, with a singular vision of improving the lives of veterans service members and their families. AmericaServes is a handpicked, elite staff with extensive military backgrounds that have the power and support of the IVMF backing it to better serve the veterans in the community.
Realizing that local communities have the capacity to serve the people who have served our country and their families, The Robin Hood Foundation challenged the Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) to figure out a way to connect New York City’s public, private and non-profit resources in a meaningful and efficient way. The challenge was taking all the individual resources available to service members and creating a way to make it easier to discover and utilize them. The result was AmericaServes.